A site sent mail to my contacts without permission.Made it look like it was from me.Who do I report this to? - site like audionews
This medicine website somehow sent to see a mass mailing to all my contacts and made them like me. Who can I prevent it? It is as if hacked my contacts.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Site Like Audionews A Site Sent Mail To My Contacts Without Permission.Made It Look Like It Was From Me.Who Do I Report This To?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It sounds as if you have an e-mail worm to be opened at RT and a virus in your address book. You must have a virus scan.
You can register here and get in touch with Yahoo, the top of the page.
Also change your password.
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/homepag ...
FWD is best to keep track of e-mails, but people use it as a game of "telephone" and transmitted the virus to the next person and the next person. TA I Never open e-mails, no matter who they are. Not only that, but you can steal identitly Send your e-mail FWD.
Sounds like you picked up a virus.
Immediately a team was a "mistake" or "bugs revised.
After purification of parasites, install a firewall and anti-virus if you do not already have.
I recommend a piece of malware and adware.
Once the process finished, then go change the password by a good and solid.
Then you have your contacts, you send messages to inform was the virus is done, and they need their computer to an infection, such as the control
Sounds like you picked up a virus.
Immediately a team was a "mistake" or "bugs revised.
After purification of parasites, install a firewall and anti-virus if you do not already have.
I recommend a piece of malware and adware.
Once the process finished, then go change the password by a good and solid.
Then you have your contacts, you send messages to inform was the virus is done, and they need their computer to an infection, such as the control
Mother Teresa
I think you should notify the page. But wanted to ensure that its nothing to do with piracy, to the first
Post a Comment