Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ovarian Cysts After Hysterectomy What Is The Difference If Any Between An Ovarian Cysts Filled With Blood And A Chocolate Cysts?

What is the difference if any between an ovarian cysts filled with blood and a chocolate cysts? - ovarian cysts after hysterectomy

before I've never been diagnosed with endometriosis. I had an outbreak of chocolate cyst on my ovary and forced into my gut. ouch! 10 years later, during a blood filled cyst on right ovary. I had a partial hysterectomy last year, and I wonder whether this is a sign of their return or if it just a normal cyst pain with a little more and are not endo related. surgury and elsewhere ... Is there anything I can do to make it go faster? To jump or not, and you take? Anticipation feel the pain that she is depressed ovarian leg mixed to death simply does not do it for me. lol btw .. and not stifled. it hurts like hell. any help would be great! Thank you. t.

0 comments:

Post a Comment